- Please SANITIZE your hands upon entry.
- Track and tracing questionnaire must be completed & Temperature will be taken.
- Masks are to be worn at all times indoors for yours and ours safety (Except when in guest bedroom or while
eating and drinking).
*NOTE: Disposable and cloth masks are available for purchase
- Guests are to handle their own luggage moving it in or out of their vehicle and into the bedroom.
- Space of 2 meters is to be adhered to at all times.
- Room Turn-down service will now be only every 3 days
- Room cleaning frequency and linen change
- frequencies will be reduced to lower contamination risks.
- Room mini-bar emptied with limited stocking on request
- Buffet service is suspended.
- Continental or cook to order is available.
- Breakfast currently served only in dining room.
COMMON AREA & OUTDOORS
- Pool has been temporally suspended due to health and safety of our guest.
- The premises will be kept well ventilated by natural air with windows opened and the use of an anti-bacterial sanitized system
- Staff attending laundry will be dressed with gloves and masks.
- Linen and towels will be taken upon request. New linen and towels will be replaced with sanitized linen and towels
- All detergents used are formulated for healthcare grade cleaning.
Healthy Stay Practice
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the front desk
- At check-in our staff will be behind a protective shield and will be wearing masks in all guest contact areas, and we ask that all guests wear a mask when entering or leaving the building, when moving throughout the public areas, including corridors and when speaking with any staff member.
- During your stay, we will service your room once daily, at your requested time, and while you are not present
- All public and high-touch areas, including the lobby and restrooms, are disinfected on an hourly basis
- Our restaurant will operate with reduced capacity to ensure adequate and comfortable spacing for guests. Furthermore, a single-use menu and optional sustainable single-use packaging is provided
- We will be offering in-room dining service from 7 AM until 10 PM, with single- use menus, contactless delivery options, and optional sustainable single-use to-go packaging
- We will provide hand sanitizer for hotel staff, guests, clients and vendors at appropriate locations throughout the property.
- Guests and staff are asked to continually exercise basic hygiene practices and maintain two meters of distance from others who are not part of their household when in common areas of the property
- Reservations may be made through our Concierge service
- Temperature checks will be performed for all staff upon arrival to the property. We ask that any guests who start to feel unwell while on the premises contact a staff so appropriate steps and assistance are provided
- We offer a seamless touch free check out for all guests
We also continue to monitor and update our procedures to ensure we adhere to the guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health associations
What Other Visitors Experienced
Atlanta, Georgia USA
This was the trip of a lifetime for me and my wife. Point B tourism and hotel services were amazing.
Atlanta, Georgia USA
The team at Point B was amazing and made us feel like family. The food prepared was amazing and we look forward to coming back next year. Thank you all.